The domain name, Website and the Apps are owned, registered and operated
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the IIPS Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the IIPS Platform. The IIPS Platform includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the IIPS Platform, such as the IIPS online platform, IIPS foreign courses, IIPS Eprep and any other service or application that IIPS introduces from time to time.
- You agree and acknowledge that IIPS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the IIPS Platform, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, IIPS may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. IIPS reserves the right to refuse access to the IIPS Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You
- In order to access some of the features of the IIPS Platform, you may have to create your account with IIPS. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify IIPS immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will IIPS be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to IIPS or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the IIPS Platform or the content without IIPS’s prior written authorization
- You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means.
- You agree not to use the IIPS Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain IIPS’s prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the IIPS Platform;
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the IIPS Platform or content; or
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar IIPS Platform as that of IIPS.
- You agree to receive installs and updates from time to time from IIPS. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the IIPS Platform and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit IIPS to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the IIPS Platform.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the IIPS Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the IIPS Platform (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the IIPS Platform with respect to User Content.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give IIPS limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its IIPS Platform and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- IIPS reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the IIPS Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
- The IIPS Platform, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the IIPS Platform is owned and controlled by IIPS and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations. Reproduction of content in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from IIPS
- Any refunds that are to be processed shall be processed in accordance with IIPS’s refund policy
- When you visit IIPS Platform or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically
- IIPS will terminate a Users access to the IIPS Platform, if
- the Users breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Violation of any applicable laws;
- your use of the IIPS Platform disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
- you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against IIPS.
- We may suspend access to the IIPS Platforms or require You to change Your password if we reasonably believe that the IIPS Platforms have been or are likely to be misused, and we will notify You accordingly. Any termination of Your registration and/or Account or the IIPS Platforms will not affect liability previously incurred by You